B1 intermediate intensive level
Over the course of this comprehensive, intensive program, you will learn not just how to express yourself correctly, but how to do that well. Special attention to what sounds “better” over what sounds simply “acceptable” will enable you to begin expressing yourself like a native. By the end of this level, you should be able to communicate comfortably in Norwegian-language work settings.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to communicate both verbally and in writing with broad knowledge of vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation, reaching an intermediate level in the language.
This course is good for you because it will:
- Prepare you for communication with Norwegian colleagues/clients.
- Enable you to follow Norwegian media (in real time)
- Equip you to follow fast-paced conversation with/among Norwegians
- Allow you to converse effortlessly and naturally via SMS/online communication
Course content examples:
- Focus on the various passive forms
- Proper use of colloquial language in speaking/writing
- Conjunctions vs. subjunctions
- Complex sentence structure
- Direct vs. indirect speech
- Focus on communication about hypothetical circumstances