Preparation course for Norskprøve (A2-B1)
Norskprøve is the official Norwegian language test (written and oral) taken by expats that serves as a certification for their competences in the Norwegian language. The test is mainly used for obtaining permanent residence or citizenship in Norway, and can also be used as documentation of your Norwegian language skills to be presented to your employee.
This course is suitable for:
This course includes:
- Grammar/ writing comprehension practice
- Listening comprehension practice
- Reading comprehension practice
- Follow up from the teacher about your progress and assignments
- Feedback from teachers on written example assignments
- Assignments specially adapted and relevant to your needs
- Plenty of practice hours to guarantee 100% success in passing the test
- Own-produced books customized to the Norskprøve requirements
- Reach a solid A2-B1 level and successfully pass Norskprøven
- Familiarize yourself with the types of assignments that will come up on the test
- Be ready to apply for permanent residency and Norwegian citizenship test
Maria Olsen Tollisen
2020 SCHEDULE OPTIONS
2020 SCHEDULE OPTIONS
Course dates can be flexible under certain conditions; you will be able to postpone your course/change your schedule if proper notice is given at least 14 days before to the course starting date to email@example.com
Classes get booked quickly so be sure to sign up early!
The best Norwegian classes in town!! I started the viking course in January including all levels A1-C1 and I’m currently attending B1 level. The teachers and HR are professional, explain even the slightest detail and are eager to help! You can also choose between morning, evening and weekend courses depending on what suits you better. This is a school you won’t regret choosing! Value for money! I’m definitely passing the Bergentest when I’m done in June 💪😊 Thanks SpeakNorsk ❤The last but not the least thing I like about these meetings- that they are well-planned in terms of topics we are going to cover each time. So ‘bli med oss!’”
Before I came to Speak Norsk, I studied in two other institutes and I barely gained any progress, I doubted myself so much that I thought language is just not my thing. After having A1 with Idar, I was amazed that I could confidently talk in Norwegian, though very basic, and I could comprehend grammar in a systematic but straightforward way. After A1, I chose to continue to A2 with Speak Norsk and I am very grateful for having Suzanne and Dawan as my teachers, they are always patient, passionate and very knowledgeable, with them, I feel I am learning so much and gradually, I find back my interest in learning language! I would heartily recommend Speak Norsk to anyone who wants to learn Norwegian!