While booking any course from the Speak Norsk website, you are automatically added to our customer database. Speak Norsk follows the regulations outlined in the Personal Data Act regarding the storage of personal data and will not share information about our customers with others. You can check the information which is registered about you by contacting us through email: email@example.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect? Speak Norsk collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth)
- Personal profile: level of interaction with Norwegian language on a daily basis, personal experience with learning Norwegian, current level in Norwegian, how did one find out about the school.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Speak Norsk with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online/ sign up for any of our services (courses).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards via Facebook, Google forms or via email.
How will we use your data?
Speak Norsk collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your registration for the course
- Email you with special offers on other services we think you might like
- Recommend you courses based on the information you provided
How do we store your data?
Speak Norsk securely stores your data using both physical and virtual entry and access control, as well as by encrypting sensitive parts of the information provided.
Our company will keep your data for a period of 1 year (valid for registrations and students from 2020 and ongoing). Once the time period expires, we will delete all your data.
All course participants who registered for lessons at our school before 2020 have had their data deleted from our systems, except those who have either postponed or rescheduled their course.
What are your data protection rights?
Speak Norsk would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Speak Norsk for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Speak Norsk corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Speak Norsk erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Speak Norsk restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Speak Norsk’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Speak Norsk transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The data controller is the general manager of Speak Norsk AS. For any questions regarding your customer relationship with Speak Norsk AS or inquiries about changing your personal information, please give us a call at + 47 940 80 049 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to reply within a few business days.
Speak Norsk guarantees high-quality, engaging courses that maximize every class minute and minimize the overall time needed to develop proficiency in Norwegian. In order to ensure this, we offer FREE courses to all students who do not succeed in passing the Norskprøve exams corresponding with their levels.
Speak Norsk One-year-program does not represent a full-time study program, therefore does not qualify for obtaining a study visa in Norway.